Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weightloss Journey...so far

After 2 years of feeling down about myself aka FAT, I decided to get back in shape. After a couple of months of trying to lose weight, I just couldn't get it to come off. So I went on diet pills. Which help me alot, but I soon realize that I didn't want to depend on pills to help me. And plus I wasn't losing alot of weight anyway. After researching I decided to join Weight Watchers, it was the BEST decision.


I was nervous about going to a meeting and talking about being FAT. What I didn't realize was that we were going to discuss how we've gotten to where we were and how to take steps in becoming healthier. I realize that once I stopped focusing on losing weight and instead getting healthier, I was going to benefit from this program. Once I did I was dropping pounds every week, not to forget I was working out everyday and enjoying it.
I've lost 20lbs so far, I still have alot to lose
but I'm on the right path....

No comments: