Monday, May 30, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
I have been plucking my eyebrows for about 3 years now Thanks to my friend Von, who actually was the first person to show me how. I still get my eyebrow waxed if I'm being too lazy to do them myself. I have 2 ways I pluck my eyebrow it all depends on the mood I'm in...
1. E.L.F Eyebrow Stencil
3. Eyebrow Tweezers
4. E.L.F Brow Brush
5. Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
6. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
click to enlarge
1.The first picture is my brows undone not a cute look!
2.Taking my eyebrow brush, I brush the hairs upward to see the unwanted hairs. I also do this to see how I want to arch my eyebrows.
3. Taking my trimmers i cut the hair that has grow out too long
4. Now that I've done that I just pluck the unwanted hairs and to make the hair come out smoothly I apply some face wash or lotion to the area first and then pluck.
I use this method
when I'm in a rush and need to clean up my brows real quick
1. Taking my stencils I place it on my brows until I found the right arch that I want.
2. Using my NYX Milk Pencil I fill-in my brow with the stencil still on my brows, you can use a regular white pencil.
3. Now using my brow brush I brush the hairs upward to see the hair that needs to be plucked
After than I wipe the product off to brush the hair back down
I normally just highlight my brows using
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC50
or WetnWild shadow (label 1)
I normally don't fill in my brows but I decided to this time using Maybelline Brow pencil
Right-MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer & Left- WnW Shadow
The pictures on the ends show my right brow fill-in and the left undone
and the middle is my brows fill-in
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Revlon Photoready in Mocha and Cappuccino
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Warm Blend
WetnWild Trio in Sweet as Candy
Palladio eye liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Mascara
WetnWild Lipstick in 525D
Revlon Lipgloss Lilac Pastelle
Monday, May 9, 2011
For at least 3 months my skin has been going crazy! Its been breaking out and leaving crazy ass scars. I wanted to go to a dermatologist, but I really don't want to spend the money. After reading Tierra from Bad Hair Day post about using Acne.org to help deal with her acne, I decided to give it a try. I hope that it can help clear up my skin, I know it can't help with the acne scars I'm not sure what can help with those yet. However I will keep Hope Alive (: I've been using this for 4 days now. I can say that the Benzoyl Peroxide has been helping so far with my current pimples. I will keep you guys posted.
Monday, May 2, 2011
I did an very quick eye look using WetnWild Trio Knock on Wood.
Revlon Photoready in Mocha
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW45
L'Oreal Telescopic Liner
CoverGirl LashBlastVolume Mascara
NYX Lipgloss in Miami Babe