Monday, December 27, 2010

M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid

Hey Chicas, I wanted to share my new foundation with you guys. I've been wearing Studio Fix Fluid for about 3weeks.I've heard pretty good things abouth the coverage and after talking with my Bestie I really wanted to try it out. I really didn't think this was going to work for me because of the color. I really didn't want to waste any money, but since I won a MACY's giftcard in a giveaway I decided to get it. So far I like it. Now when I first got it I wore it without mixing it with my Revlon Photoready in Mocha. It didn't feel heavy or cakey on my skin. When I was reseaching this foundation alot of girls were saying it cause breakouts, but so far I haven't had any breakouts relating to the foundation. I apply this with my stippling brush and it goes on nice. After using this for a month then I will let you know if you should give this a try.




Pros
Good Coverage, great for going out
No transfer so far
Easy to apply

Cons
Wish it had a pump
Not a exactly color match

Studio Fix-without mixing


Studio Fix-with photoready(mocha)



Enhanced by Zemanta