Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to Deal with Blackheads

I wanted to give you Ladies a few tips for dealing with blackheads. I've notice within the last few weeks they have been popping up and more., but nothing serious.

First What are BLACKHEADS?? Blackheads are also known as comedones they are tiny dark spots caused by a small plug in the opening of a pore on the skin. Normally found on oily skin ( I mostly have them in my TZones). Blackheads are hard to get rid of and should be treated everyday.















Here are a few tips to help you deal with these bad boys.
Cleansing:
You always want to clean your face. You want to use a face product that is suitable for your skin type. Skin types are Oily,Dry,Combination, or Sensitive.


Toning:
This step is important because it helps soak up oils and keep the skin tight and smooth.

Exfoliating:
Ladies please don't skip this step!! It removes blackheads also dead skin(a major problem for myself)

Extra helpful tips:
Drink water at least 8cups, I find myself only drinking 6cups but I'm working on that!! It also helps with weight loss
Use a face mask (I will post a list of mask soon)
Pore strips( I haven't used any yet but I heard that work great)



Source Picture and Info found on Google
Enhanced by Zemanta