Sunday, December 26, 2010

Natural Hair Tag

After reading April from hopeless.shopaholic Natural Hair Tag, I decided to do it too (:


1. Where are you from and how's the natural scene there?
I'm from Charleston, SC but We are currently in Delaware. I've seen about 8 natural ladies mainly on base. So of course I get those WTF looks...lol


2. Why did you go natural?
I went natural because I was sick of damaging my hair, the burn scalps, and having to stomach the smell of the relaxers. I  really want(ed) to be able to change up styles with my own hair.


3. How long did you transition? I transition for about four months, but it wasn't plan

4. How long have you been natural?  5mos

 
5. What is your hair texture? Its soft and thick. Its been getting more and more dry because of the weather.



6. How did your family and  friends react to your bc? I didn't tell anyone I was going natural. I really didn't care what others were going to say expect for my husband. My husband was out of town and I sent him the picture of my bc and his response was 'Your Beautiful" It really made me happy. My friends and family were cool with it..no negative comments.


7. What is your favorite product for your hair? I have 2 favorite products


Eco Styling Olive Oil Gel
 Herbal Essence Hello Hydration