Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baking Soda & Acne

For the last couple of weeks I've been dealing with acne some due to that "special time" of the month and the normal breakouts. I normally do spot treatments with baking soda but I've been doing mask because I'm dealing with cystic acne which are acne under the skin that are hard to get rid of. I like using baking soda because it kills the bacteria.


For those who don't know Baking Soda can reduce and help
acne, rosacea, eczema, and even rashes. It gets rid of bacteria and infections. I sometimes use toothpaste with baking soda if I don't feel like making a mixture. Making a mask is pretty easy and quick. Like any product you use make sure you ask a doctor before trying because you come have a reaction.





To make the mask you will need a bowl, water,  spoon, and baking soda 



I normally just pour a spoon fill of baking soda in a bowl and then add water
I apply it with my hand and slowly rub the baking soda in. I let it sit for about 10-20mins. Taking a warm cloth and rinse the baking soda off. Then apply a toner and moisturizer. Sometimes you may feel a burning feeling, if so you may want to rinse it off.

You should see results the next day or by the end of the week, well I normally see results the next day.
I hope this helps