Thursday, April 14, 2011

Giovanni Shampoo & Conditioner

In my Tea Tree post I talked a little about The Givoanni shampoo and conditioner. I've been using the shampoo for a week and the conditioner on and off for about 2 mos.

 Description: increase scalp circulation for a refreshed renewed feel
strengthen hair with a three organic oil-blend to stimulate, condition, and clarify. Zero Sulfates!

  • Both products smell great a peppermint scent
  • Both made my scalp feel like its tingling 
  • Conditioner-makes my hair really soft 
  • Conditioner-doesn't dry my hair out
  • Both doesn't lather up like I want
 I can't really say if this is a must-have. I don't think I will be buying it again. That's not a bad thing, it just didn't do anything for my hair. Maybe I need to try using it more, but I doubt I will.