Monday, May 30, 2011

Finally Going Back!

I'm finally taking my butt back to the gym and watching what I eat! Its been months since I step foot in a gym. After not being able to hit my 165 mark I pretty much gave up and ended up gain a few pounds back nothing too much but it all went back to the stomach which is SAD!! I have to step my game up this time because its not going to be easy to lose the stomach fat and love handles. I'm going set mini goals for myself because I don't want to push myself too much and FAIL!! I have a pretty good support system so I'm not worry about that part. I think I'm going to take measurements this time to see if I'm making any progress. I'm also thinking about getting a personal trainer if the price is RIGHT!

Its getting late so I will check back with you guys later this week (:


picture source