1. E.L.F Eyebrow Stencil
3. Eyebrow Tweezers
4. E.L.F Brow Brush
5. Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
6. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
click to enlarge
1.The first picture is my brows undone not a cute look!
2.Taking my eyebrow brush, I brush the hairs upward to see the unwanted hairs. I also do this to see how I want to arch my eyebrows.
3. Taking my trimmers i cut the hair that has grow out too long
4. Now that I've done that I just pluck the unwanted hairs and to make the hair come out smoothly I apply some face wash or lotion to the area first and then pluck.
I use this method
when I'm in a rush and need to clean up my brows real quick
1. Taking my stencils I place it on my brows until I found the right arch that I want.
2. Using my NYX Milk Pencil I fill-in my brow with the stencil still on my brows, you can use a regular white pencil.
3. Now using my brow brush I brush the hairs upward to see the hair that needs to be plucked
After than I wipe the product off to brush the hair back down
I normally just highlight my brows using
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC50
or WetnWild shadow (label 1)
I normally don't fill in my brows but I decided to this time using Maybelline Brow pencil
Right-MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer & Left- WnW Shadow
The pictures on the ends show my right brow fill-in and the left undone
and the middle is my brows fill-in