Monday, August 29, 2011

BreakDown

I just had a breakdown after getting off the scale. I've been trying my hardest to get back to being healthy but I've been SO freaking busy! I think I'm more upset with myself because I have the resource but I haven't been using them. In the last couple of weeks my weight has been on my mind more and more. Which is causing me to lose confident in myself and have this ill feeling about myself. And I really need to nip this in the butt before it becomes a Huge problem. I've been writing down a few things to get back on the right track



  1. Go back to using Weight Watchers, I've used this program in the past with Great Results but since we moved to another state I had to leave the program. I did try going back to weight watchers online but I like and enjoy going to the meeting because it was so helpful and the staff are so freaking supportive.
  2. Switch up my workout plan, Tonio brought Insanity a few months ago and we did start it but we got so busy that we couldn't find the time. I also plan on meeting up with a friend she a Beach Body Coach/Member. Hopefully she can help me out (support) I want to still include fun workouts like Zumba but I know I have to really push myself because I know I've hit my wall and its been hard breaking through it.  
  3. Set a Real Weightloss Goal, I have 30lbs to lose (ideal) so I have to come up with a healthy and smart amount to lose. Each week or month
  4. Reward myself when I've achieve my goal  big or small), I think this will push me to keep working at my Ideal weight goal.
I have several more but this would be a long list lol just a few off my head. If you have any tips or suggest PLEASE leave a comment. I might go into more details about each step I plan to use (:

picture source