Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Natural Hair-Shampoo & Conditioners

Hey Ladies, I wanted to do a post on the Shampoo and Conditioners I use on my hair. Alot of my friends are thinking about going natural and not sure what to use on their hair after the BC. Now these are the things that I LOVE for my hair. I really don't like changing products that I use on my hair specially when its working great.

Here are a few terms that you may want to know.

Cowash-Using a conditioner to wash your hair in place of a shampoo
DC-A deep treatment or deep conditioner

Now these are the 2 terms I use the most there are a lot more terms you may hear around the Natural Community here's a few links to great websites for more terms 
curlynikkiforums.com
naturalsunshine.ning

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo+Conditioner
Description "Moisturizing shampoo+conditioner with orchid and coconut milk
This shampoo not only makes my hair soft but it also smells great, it has a cotton candy scent. Nothing overpowering. I've posted several pictures with this in my hair. I love the cute quotes on the bottle.

"I'm a moisture packed multitasker"

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted
"Curls + Waves conditioner with a fusion of french lavender twist"
I have to honestly say this really makes my curls pop and the smell is great as well. This has a cute quote as well.

 "I'm Deliciously bent and your hair is too"



Giovanni
"Tree Tea triple treat invigorationer conditioner" Its great for All hair types. Now this is suppose to do a whole lot of great things for your hair. I'm going to list a few.
-Strengthens hair with a 3 organic oil blend to stimulate and condition.
-Alleviated dry, flaking scalp with organic tea tree botanical.
-Moisturize, smooth, detangle.



Creme of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave in Conditioner
Leave in Conditioner for dehydrated hair.
-Creamy formula quickly softens, detangles and condition.
-Organic lemongrass add shine
-Rosemary helps protect and strengthen.



I hope this helps.