Thursday, April 28, 2011

Biore Strips

For a couple of months I've been hearing great things about Biore Strips and since I can't stand seeing white/black heads on my nose I had to try. I got mines from Target for around $6 bucks, this one is different from the original because it contains Tea Tree Oil which I love!

 Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Unclogs and invigorates

 "Instantly unclogs even more pores than Biore original pore strips made with Tea Tree Oil. Diminish the appearance of pores do not use often than once every 3 days".


  • Make sure that your nose is wet before applying the strip because it won't stick if you don't.
  • Smooth the strip on the nose make sure you don't have any air pockets
  • Now let it dry which it should take around 10-15minutes. I usually do stuff around the house to pass the time. 
  • the strip should be stiff
  • SLOWLY peel the strip off 
It does unclogs my pores  
My nose feels soft and smooth
Every week I see less and less dirt/white heads
I do use it daily to get the Best Results 
When pulling strip off be careful, because it can hurt. Trust me its brought tears to my eyes
Overall I like using the strips!